The design and the feel of a book is deciding, if a customer
buys the printed or – as more usual today - the digital version
of a book.
The team at FIEBIG & SCHILLINGS GmbH provides you high-quality products, fitting to the requirements of your customers.
We offer a large range of bookbinding materials in many different versions perfectly adapted to your book.
Please ask for a sample folder of our complete range and convince yourself.
Let our products be...
... in your book in the right place at the right time.
- grammages 250 - 700 g/m²
- standard widths beginning at 20 mm
- converted rolls beginning at 10 mm and further in steps by 1 mm
- inner core 7,6 cm
- outer diameter of 40 cm, 45 cm, 50 cm, 60 cm
- also available in mother rolls
Our fine, flat crepe paper has best using and processing properties; when opening the book the first page shows a perfect look.
- crepe brown 90/95 g/m² - "backliner" - all widths possible in steps by 5 mm
- crepe white 58/65 g/m² - about 15 percent of elongation
- crepe white 70/90 g/m² - about 30 percent of elongation
- crepe white 70/110 g/m² - more than 50 percent of elongation
- crepe white 80/90 g/m² - about 12 percent of elongation
- crepe white 90/95 g/m² - about 6 percent of elongation
Kraft paper brown
- 60 g/m², 100 g/m², 200 g/m²
(Also fitting for backlining process)
- S2510 - open-fibered mull 10/8 + paper 25 g/m²
- S2521 - dense-fibered mull 21/17 + paper 25 g/m²
The high quality solution for reinforcing the back of your book!
- open-fibered mull 10/8